What does one do when they are allergic to corn, but the corn becomes the air? Okays so I’m allergic to a lot of things yes, whatever, not a lot or anything serious, just enough to make my life “eh”. Okay but corn I am more allergic to more to an “ugh” degree. So because of this I avoid corn. Reasonable right? of course! Well I was attacked by corn air. Yeah this can actually happen, because it just happened to me. Here’s what happened. My mom is not allergic to corn and one of her favorite snacks is popcorn. So this time she decides to make some, but forgets about it. We heard noises, but I thought it was the dog moving her can of food around on the floor. No. I was wrong. It was the microwave catching on fire, burning the popcorn, creating a cloud of angry popcorn air. I walk in to help and I bring a fan, but the damage was already done, I had breathed in the popcorn cloud. At first I didn’t think anything of it, because I didn’t eat it. Wrong again! I started to like not breath. Okay so I’m okay because if I was in any serious condition would I really be writing about it? Okay well yes actually maybe, but that’s not the case, I’m fine. But for those of you allergic to corn to any degree watch out for popcorn clouds. Now I just have a lot of sinus drainage, and a headache… yes ew, but it’s true.